Thousands of parents are embracing classical Christian K-12 schools because they can see the difference — parents who want their children to flourish in life, not just get by, and they want this for their children’s whole life, not just for college.
Parents of Covenant School students have realized that their kids can rise to something greater. We disciple students to love great art, great books, and to appreciate the Greatness of God. Our curriculum is designed to form bright, articulate, well-rounded graduates with a love for God, wisdom, virtue, and learning.
We cultivate wisdom and virtue, teaching students to love the right things. We realize this may sound strange or even foreign, but since the time of the early church, Christians have prioritized training students to love the true, the good, and the beautiful, and to “rightly order” those loves.
It is precisely this kind of education that has produced countless great leaders, thinkers, scientists, doctors, lawyers, theologians, artists, and musicians for centuries.
Covenant School is a classical Christian K-12 school in Huntington, West Virginia where students learn to think independently through a curriculum that encourages them to discover truth, delight in beauty, and grow in virtue.
– Learn More –
In order for Covenant School to remain independent from the Local, State and Federal levels as much as possible, we do not accept government funding as a standard policy. Covenant School is skeptical and restrained in considering any benefit, no matter how seemingly modest, that is conveyed by a government entity because much government control comes with strings attached.
Covenant School does offer Tuition Assistance to those who qualify. If interested, please indicate your interest in assistance when you apply.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Visit the school. First, come and see! Schedule a tour with us at [email protected] or call (304) 781-6741.
- Apply online. Click here to apply online!
- Submit academic records and schedule placement test. For students entering Kindergarten-6th grades, we require the student to complete a placement test. For students entering 7th-12th grades, we require academic records and transcripts.
- Interview with the Head of School. Our Head of School wants to meet you, so we ask that you schedule an interview as a prerequisite to admission.
- Await admission decision.