The Portrait of the Graduate
Covenant School faculty and staff seek to cultivate students with a love of learning, wisdom, and virtue who:
- Participate in a biblically faithful church.
- Love and serve others in thought, word, and deed.
- Love to discover truth, pursuing knowledge as the foundation for a good and happy life.
- Affirm and order their lives according to a Gospel-centered moral order.
- Delight in beauty, having been exposed to great aesthetic masterpieces at a young age.
- Speak and write with clarity, eloquence, and persuasiveness.
- Think logically, deeply, and charitably.
- Learn from the great thinkers who came before them and integrate timeless ideas with present reality.
“Because of my education at Covenant, I was given the resources I needed and the skills I needed to speak truth. Through critical thinking skills and the ability to question the world around me, while also staying grounded in truth, I was able to establish a love relationship with the Creator of the universe.”
SKYE MOODY, Covenant Class of 2010